Yource Bulgaria as company
Yource Bulgaria is Bulgarian contact center company having its seat and registered office in 2 Donka Ushlinova str.Garitage Park, Building 1, floor1 1166 Sofia,Bulgaria.
In order to perform our activities, we collect, hold, disclose and/or otherwise process personal data. Pursuant to applicable data protection and privacy legislation, we qualify as the controller with respect to the personal data that we process with regards to our employees.
Your privacy for Yource Bulgaria
We strive to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and more specifically with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and its national implementing legislation.
Note: We do not process your personal data without your consent, which should be specifically indicated in a way permitted in the GDPR (checkbox or similar).
Whose personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data relating to the job candidates and future employees.
How do we collect personal data relating to you?
We may collect information about you in various ways:
- directly from you, for example by sending us claims, letters, CV’s, emails;
- directly from you when you visit our website http://euroccor/en which may include information you provide to us by means of contact forms and quick quotes on that website;
What personal data do we collect and for what purposes do we use your personal data?
In the table below you can find an overview of the personal data that we collect from you, as well as the related purposes and legal basis justifying the processing of these data.
Identification and contact information (name, age, (future) address, telephone number, email address, or other contact details)
To answer a request from you; to provide you with a quick quote;
Necessity to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
For the performance of the social security and insurance contracts (i.e. including medical insurance coverage); for the provision of related payroll services,.
Necessity to perform the employment and insurance contracts;
Conclusion of employment contract
Legal obligation under Labour and Social Security Laws.
In case you withdraw your consent, you have to understand that we may not be able to finalize our contractual relations
To whom we may share your personal data?
In the context of the purposes as listed above, we may share your personal data with third parties, such as:
- HR, legal and payroll service providers, including banks, bookkeepers, auditors, insurers and legal advisors;
- Clients requesting personal introduction of the employees engaged in the services Yource Bulgaria provides to these clients.
- regulatory or judicial authorities (together ‘the Recipients’).
Your personal data and/or person profiles shall not be rented, nor sold to third parties without your prior explicit consent.
Withdrawing your consent for processing your data to third party clients may lead to change in your job functions.
Terms for storage your personal data?
Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary in relation to the purposes for which we process them (we refer to the purposes as listed above in paragraph "What personal data do we collect and for what purposes do we use your personal data?"). Only where we are legally obliged to, or where this is necessary for defending our interests in the context of judicial proceedings (e.g. in case of a dispute), we will store the personal data for longer periods.
More specifically, we will store all employment contracts and supporting documents for 50 years starting with the termination of the employment relation. Other supporting employment documents shall be stored not more that 3 years after termination of the employment relation. Information about candidates who did not conclude contract with Yource Bulgaria shall be deleted in six months time after the date when information has been obtained.
Ways to protect your personal data?
We will implement the necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures for ensuring a level of security appropriate to the specific risks that we have identified. We protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. More specifically, we have taken the following measures:
- Communications between your browser and our server are secured;
- Our systems are secured, protected by firewalls and regularly maintained;
- We also perform regular vulnerability checks;
- We have implemented appropriate right of access for each user.
Further, we seek to ensure that we keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In view thereof, we kindly request you to inform us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your contact details).
List of your rights and how you can exercise them
You have the right to:
- information about and access to your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’);
- restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to (have) transmit(ted) your personal data to another organization.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority relating to the processing of your personal data by us. You may, for example, lodge a complaint to the data protection authority in Bulgaria or in your country of residence:
Right to information and right to access your personal data
You may at any time request more information on our processing activities and the personal data that we are keeping from you.
Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data of
You have the right to require us to , without undue delay, rectify or complete any of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to deletion of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’)
You may request us to delete (part of) your personal data in the following situations:
- when the processing is no longer necessary for achieving the purposes for which they we collected or otherwise processed these; or
- when the processing was based on your consent and you have decided to withdraw that consent;
- when you have other reasonable grounds to object to the processing of your personal data;
- when we would unlawfully process your personal data;
- when your personal data have to be erased in compliance with a legal obligation directed to us.
We note that in some case, we may refuse to delete your personal data: (i) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; (ii) for compliance with a legal obligation; or (iii) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You may request us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data in the following situations:
- when you have contested the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify this accuracy; or
- when the processing appears to be unlawful and you request us the restriction of use of your data instead of the deletion of this data; or
- when we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- pending verification whether our legitimate grounds override yours in the framework of an objection.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data
You may under certain circumstances object to the processing of your personal data, when such processing is based on our “legitimate interests”. If we agree, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to do so, or because such a processing is necessary. Where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may at any time object to the processing thereof or withdraw your consent thereto. You also have the right not to be subject to direct marketing purposes.
Right to data portability
In some cases, you have the right to receive all your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. This right applies: in case the processing is based on consent or on the necessity for the performance of a contract; and in case the processing is carried out by automated means.