YOUR WORKDAY as a Customer Support Agent
As a Customer Support Agent, you represent a Belgian company that's part of a large international group specializing in service vouchers and lunch passes.
You provide support to customers with inquiries about topics such as passwords, changing personal information, undelivered orders, requests for tax certificates, and so on.
Your role is to listen attentively to precisely determine the customer's request. How can you assist the customer in the most efficient and best possible way?
As a Customer Service Agent, you ensure that the customer receives the best service in an enthusiastic and correct manner, and ends the call satisfied.
Who are YOU?
- You can communicate professionally and solution oriented.
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English.
- You are resistant to stress; even during busy periods, your attention remains entirely focused on the customer.
- You are eager to learn, can process information quickly, and can work well independently.
- You always strive to satisfy our customers.
- Do you have customer service experience? That's definitely a plus.
And what do we have in store for YOU?
- A fantastic experience abroad that boosts your professional and personal development.
- You have the option to work partially from home and partially in the office.
- A paid, thorough training, and personal guidance by your trainer & team leader.
- A friendly and family-like atmosphere with colleagues and other teams during happy hours and outings!
- A long-term job full of interesting challenges.
- Attractive salary with excellent purchasing power in Sofia.
- A performance bonus.
- Private health insurance.
Yource Bulgaria offers an excellent relocation package!
We take care of everything for you: your travel, your hotel, your accommodation, your training, and all the administration.
WHO we are
Yource BG, formerly known as Euroccor, is a medium-sized multichannel contact center based in Sofia, Bulgaria, and was established in 2005. Since 2017, we are part of the Yource Group, an organization rooted in the Benelux, employing over 12000 people, and has operational sites in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Morocco, Spain, and Bulgaria. In June 2022, we launched our virtual office, Yource Greece, and Euroccor was officially renamed Yource Bulgaria.
At Yource Bulgaria, it's our people who make the difference!
Want to know more? Get in touch now!
You are about to register with Yource as a candidate. During your registration, the company will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called sensitive information* other than where we ask for it, by giving us that information, you agree that we may use it in the way set out in the Privacy Information Statement (hyperlink to https://yourcebulgaria.cc/privacy ).Apply
*This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.